The complete Sherlock Holmes /
A master of deductive reasoning who can solve the most difficult crimes by spotting obscure clues overlooked by others, dilettante sleuth Sherlock Holmes was the hero of sixty stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle between 1887 and 1927. He even rose from the dead after Doyle tried to dispatch hi...
|Electronic book from EBSCO
|New York, New York : Race Point Publishing, 
- A Study in scarlet
- The Sign of the four
- The adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- The Hound of the Baskervilles
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes
- The Valley of Fear
- His last bow
- The Case-book of Sherlock Holmes.