Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity. Gamma Chapter Records,
The Gamma Chapter of Sigma Epsilon Fraternity originally organized as a local fraternity named the Friars in 1908. In 1919, it became affiliated nationally with Sigma Alpha Epsilon and operated on the Lafayette College campus until its closing in 1997. Contains 143 initiation reports of the Sigma Al...
.75 linear ft.
Special Collections & Archives - Library Use Only