Regime shift : comparative dynamics of the Japanese political economy /
|Published:||Ithaca, NY : Cornell University Press, 1998.|
|Series:||Cornell studies in political economy.
Table of Contents:
- Long continuities, radical shifts
- Patterns of political economy: a range of regimes
- Japan in the 1960s: conservative politics and economic growth
- From chaos to cohesion: formation of the conservative regime
- Transition and breakdown: an era of reconfigurations
- Japan in the 1990s: fragmented politics and economic turmoil
- Between adjustment and unraveling: protection and erosion of the old regime
- Regimes in a changing world economy.