Yearning to labor : youth, unemployment, and social destiny in urban France /
|Online Access:||Electronic book from JSTOR|
University of Nebraska Press,
Youth > Employment > France > Limoges.
Youth > France > Limoges > Social conditions.
Table of Contents:
- On edge : (un)employment and the bad reputation of Limoges's outer city
- Longing for yesterday : the social uses of nostalgia in a climate of job insecurity
- Jobs for at-risk youth : state intervention, solidarite, and the fight against exclusion
- Burning banlieues : race, economic insecurity, and the 2005 riots
- Precariat rising? : articulating social position around the CPE protests
- Banlieue blues : grappling with galere