Weird dinosaurs /
"From the outback of Australia to the Gobi Desert of Mongolia and the savanna of Madagascar, the award-winning science writer and dinosaur enthusiast John Pickrell embarks on a world tour of new finds, meeting the fossil hunters who work at the frontier of discovery. He reveals the dwarf dinosa...
|Online Access:||Electronic book from EBSCO|
Electronic book from EBSCO
|Published:||New York : Columbia University Press, |
- Monster from the Cretaceous lagoon : the Sahara, Egypt
- All hail the dino-bat : Hebei Province, China
- Dwarf dinosaurs and trailblazing aristocrats : Transylvania, Romania
- Horny ornaments and sexy ceratopsians : Alberta, Canada
- The "unusual terrible hands" : Gobi Desert, Mongolia
- Scandalous behaviour and enfluffled vegetarians : Siberia, Russia
- Cretaceous creatures of the frozen north : Alaska, United States
- The hidden treasures down under : Lightning Ridge, Australia
- Record-breaking titans : Patagonia, Argentina
- Southern killers set adrift : Mahajanga Basin, Madagascar
- Polar pioneers and the frozen crested lizard : Transantarctic Mountains, Antarctica.