On oligarchy : ancient lessons for global politics /
"Economic power is becoming increasingly concentrated in the hands of the few, even as democratic movements worldwide allow for political power to be dispersed among the many. With their access to influence, the wealthy can shape and constrain the political power of the rest of the world. As th...
|Online Access:||Electronic book from EBSCO|
Electronic book from EBSCO
|Published:||Toronto : University of Toronto Press, |
- Oligarchy and Oikonomia : Aristotle's ambivalent assessment of private property / Waller R. Newell
- Aritsotle and American oligarchy : a study in political influence / Jeremy S. Neill
- Overcoming oligarchy : Republicanism and the right to property in The Federalist / Jeffrey Sikkenga
- A corruption of oligarchs / Peter Simpson
- The threat of misguided elites : Aristotle on oligarchy / Steven C. Skultety
- Thucydides and the importance of ideology in conflict / Laurie M. Johnson Bagby
- Oligarchs and Democrats / Leah Bradshaw
- A shortage of men : wealth, rank, and recognition in Cicero's civic education / Geoffrey Kellow
- On oligarchy : an ontological account / Toivo Koivukoski
- Oilgarchy and the rule of law / Craig Cooper.