Macroeconomic adjustment : policy instruments and issues /
In this context Fund-supported adjustment programs seek to restore economic growth, while bringing about a balance of payuments position that is sustainable in the medium term. Achievement of these objectives requires coordinated use of a variety of policy measures. These include: (a) demand managem...
|Online Access:||Electronic book from EBSCO|
[Washington, D.C.] :
IMF Institute, International Monetary Fund,
Table of Contents:
- Monetary policy and financial reform / by Jeffrey M. Davis
- Fiscal policy and reform / by Jeffrey M. Davis
- Exchange rate policy / by Richard Barth
- Trade policy and reform / by Robert Franco
- External debt policy / by Nadim Munla
- Supply-oriented adjustment policies / by Amr F. Moustapha.