The art of the landscape /
Aesthetics deals with art, a human construction, but what one experiences when placed before nature is also an aesthetic feeling - the countryside is a place of reflection like no other. In The Art of the Landscape, Raffaele Milani interprets natural landscapes as an aesthetic category.
|Online Access:||Electronic book from EBSCO|
McGill-Queen's University Press,
- Part One. Pathways. Aesthetics of the environment
- What is the landscape?
- The sentimental journey
- Part Two. Categories. The art of the landscape
- Contemplation of the landscape
- Part Three. Morphologies. Morphology of natural beauties
- Conclusion: The mirror of the senses and of reason.