The international economy since 1945 /
In The International Economy Since 1945, Sidney Pollard describes the most important global developments in economics during the last half century. In this comprehensive history the author covers all geographical regions and considers the effects of the major countries on each other. The Internation...
|Online Access:||Electronic book from EBSCO|
London ; New York :
|Series:||Making of the contemporary world.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- The world economy after the war, 1945-50
- part Part I Economic development
- chapter 2 Production and productivity
- chapter 3 Trade and finance
- chapter 4 The changing geography of economic activity
- chapter 5 Standards of living
- part Part II Economic policy
- chapter 6 Global economic policies
- chapter 7 Regional policies
- chapter 8 Coping with boom and depression.