Sprawl & politics : the inside story of smart growth in Maryland /
|Online Access:||Electronic book from EBSCO|
State University of New York Press,
|Series:||SUNY series on urban public policy.
Table of Contents:
- Room 217
- Brownfields, chapman's landing, and the Chestown Wal-Mart
- "Tell them, 'the governor is very serious'"
- The initiative begins to take shape
- The inside/outside strategy
- "The most important things in the whole administration"
- Opposition solidifies
- The general assembly battle
- Momentum, implementation, and resistance
- Second term freedom
- Clicking on all cylinders
- A conservative's opportunity
- Political lessons from the Maryland experiment.